Hello and welcome!
I believe it was no accident you landed here.
I’m sure you are seeking answers to experiences you have had, may be having, or want to have while at the same time seeking comfort, relief, and healing. If you can relate to any of the following questions or observations, you’re in the right place.
Have you had (or are having) these types of experiences?
- I swear I smell my mom’s perfume sometimes but she died 10 years ago. Is it just my imagination?
- I think my grandmom is visiting me at night in my bedroom and I’m scared. I’ve never experienced this sort of thing before. Am I normal? Is it really her?
- I was walking into my doctor’s building and really stressed when I saw a red-tailed hawk soaring above me! That was my father’s favorite bird and we’d go bird-watching every week when I was a kid. Was that him? Did he send me a message and what was it?
When you think about your loved ones who have passed away, do you ask yourself any of the following questions?
- Are they okay?
- Are they happy?
- Can they hear me?
- Can they see what’s happening in my life?
- Do they know how much I miss them?
- Does my mom know I love her?
- Does she see that I have children? Does my dad know I got married?
- Does he know I forgive him?
- Do they like the flowers I planted for them at their gravesites?
- Are they disappointed in me because I couldn’t be there when they passed away and do they know I’m so sorry for not being there?
- Do they see what I’ve accomplished and are they proud of me?
In frustration, do you ask the following questions?
- How do I know if I’m receiving messages from my loved ones who are on the Other Side?
- If they’re around me, why don’t I feel them? Why don’t I see or hear their messages?
- Why won’t my mom visit me in dreams or send me signs and messages? She comes through to my sister all the time!
- Is something blocking me from recognizing signs my loved ones are sending me? And, if so, how can I release those blockages?
- If they know I’m struggling, why aren’t they helping me?
- How can I move on with my life when I still miss them so much?
When you schedule a mediumship reading with me, I do my best to receive evidential validations that are specific to you and your loved one(s).
The following are just some of the things I ask Spirit to show or tell me during a reading:
- Their physical description, including a sense of their age, stature/physique, how they used to dress.
- Information on how they passed away, (was it quick or was there a specific problem in a certain area of their body?).
- A quirk or characteristic/trait of theirs that only you (and your family) would recognize. Usually, it’s a certain phrase, gesture and/or way of saying something that they were known for.
- A quirk of yours that they teased you about while they were here.
- Images of a favorite outfit or something they wore all the time.
- Something specific you did or accomplished recently in your life.
- Their names or names of other loved ones here or on the Other Side.
Then we move on to answering any questions you have left (usually most questions are answered during the reading before you even ask them).
I draw upon 40+ years of study and knowledge along with decades of personal experience to give you specific tools and resources which resonate with you, where you are now to help you move forward in a positive manner. You will be able to do the following much easier.
- Acknowledge how your loved ones are communicating with you.
- Let go of any expectations you may have in the way you feel they should come through or how you want them to come through.
- Recognize and remove the blocks and filters you may have in order to receive, acknowledge and understand the messages your loved ones are sending you.
- Have an inner knowing that your loved ones still exist and are around you, and support you, and love you.
- Discover how you, personally (by hearing, sensing, seeing, smelling, and/or feeling), receive messages so you can more readily and easily acknowledge and validate the signs and messages yourself.
- Establish key signs with your loved ones on the Other Side for easier communication.
As a result, most people experience at least two or more of the following:
- Great relief and some peace of mind knowing your loved ones are free of pain, are happy and are okay.
- The opportunity to let go of any fear, guilt, worry, hurt, and anger you may have in regards to the loved one, or of their passing.
- First-hand knowledge that your loved ones do, in fact, hear you and know what is happening in your life.
- Comfort from knowing you have the love and support from your loved ones on the Other Side.
- The experience of allowing yourself to be happy and move forward with your life in a positive manner.
- Confidence in yourSelf and your own life experiences.
- An understanding that we truly are spirits (forms of energy) residing in these human bodies having an experience rather than simple humans with a spirit.
It is my privilege and honor to not only connect with and deliver messages from your loved ones on the Other Side but to also teach you how to communicate with them yourself.
I want you to get to a place where you can smile when you think about and talk about your loved ones. I want you to be free to do so with grace and ease allowing yourself to move through deep sorrow to inner knowing and peace, realizing your loved ones hear you and are right beside you, supporting you in everything you do.
If I can be of service to you in this way, please Contact Me to schedule a mediumship reading.
I send out lots of love and light to you. ~Lisa
Copyright 2014, 2015 – All rights reserved.